Below is the response from the SMRT to a query by publichouse.sg’s editor-in-chief, Andrew Loh, on...
In a time of rising healthcare costs, insufficient hospital beds and an ageing population, Singapore’s healthcare...
Load more posts
- Getting through a Vitrectomy in Singapore: Before, During, and After Procedure (Plus a scoop on the famous personalities who have had it)
- #SmearforSmear: How a social media campaign from supermodel-actress Cara Delavigne raised awareness on cervical cancer and where you can get a pap smear in Singapore
- Lifestyle Changes and Treatments that can Help Address Gum Infection
- Rejuran Healer in Singapore — What You Should Know
- Effective Procedures to Remove Cellulite in Singapore